emWave2 Resource by OBGA

Helping You Manage Modern Stress

emWave2 Review

Our team has been using the device for over two years now, with phenomenal results. We’d love the opportunity to share these experiences and our emWave2 review in this blog post. What’s really cool, too, is, our team is quite diverse, ranging in reason for using, age, daily schedule, having kids, not having kids, and more.

First off, let’s go over what the device is and what it isn’t. Let’s get one thing clear right away: it’s not going to cure you of anything. You’re going to work with your body to do that, by having a heart focus, essentially meditating, and using the feedback it gives you to adjust accordingly.

The product is a small, rectangle-size piece of technology, about the size of a credit card. It has a light on top that displays your heart coherence (red, blue, green – red being low, blue being medium, green being high). There’s a tracking set of lights near the left side, the adds up ticks for your level, as well as gives you an idea of how your breathing should be.

On the right hand side there’s the sensor where you place your thumb. The top and bottom are also buttons that you can adjust settings with. There’s a plug-in on the bottom (or top, depending how you’re looking at it), and a light at the bottom that displays your heartbeat. It also comes with an ear sensor, that you can attach to your earlobe and plug-in. Most of our team found that they liked the thumb one better.

With the device in hand, you turn it on, and place your thumb on the sensor. The most popular way to achieve heart coherence is through the quick coherence technique. Start by focusing on your heart center, and activate a positive emotion. Most members of our group like to use gratitude, thanking the device or the Universe. Others have thoughts about happy memories and have visualized those feelings.

Next, begin breathing about 3-5 seconds in, 3-5 seconds out, picturing the air coming in through your heart center, and out through that same location. Finding what works best for you will take some time, but every single member of our group has seen results when they’ve set aside the time to do it. Over 80% have experienced a resiliency building up, that allowed them to deal with stress in a much more beneficial way (the other 20% didn’t use the device consistently).

For members of our group, they’ve seen a dramatic reduction in stress, an ability to deal with it better, and a better mood throughout the day. These are all pretty subjective and personal, but it’s amazing that such a variety of people can get such similar results. Our main recommendation is to buy the unit, and begin using it for 15-20 minutes a day. Adjust your technique, and really utilize it for all it’s worth.

I’ve personally been able to think about things that are bothering me, and then focus on the heart centered process, to help take away a lot of the sting associated with that feeling and memory. Then, slowly, it dissipates even more, allowing me to release a lot of the emotion attached to the situation. It’s by far been one of the best features of the emWave for me.

Coach Tom • April 10, 2015

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published / Required fields are marked *